Saturday, August 21, 2010

Back and At It!

Vacation is definitely over.  Now I need a week to recover from my first two weeks back at work.  I'm finishing the last week of my 6th maintenance cycle of Rev.  All is well and having no issues (aside from the fact that I am too lazy to get up and work out!)

A special thanks to all the reader's down South.  It was great to meet so many people that are reading the blog.  Now, based on my Son's recent experience down there for golf camp, how much is she paying you to say that!?!  In all seriousness, it was great to meet and talk with each of you and thanks, as always for reading.

I have bloodwork being pulled next Tuesday and I believe I'm on target to see Dr J the first week of Sept.  I don't expect anything crazy but I will be hoping to get off the Lyrica leaving the only real "drug" being the Rev.

Thanks again to all!

No comments: