Saturday, January 5, 2013

PGHL is moving along!

We've passed the $6,000 mark Promoting Global Hair Loss! We now have events in Boston, Middlebury, VT, DC, Dallas, upstate New York, Zurich, Switzerland, two events in Hong Kong and I've even got a friend in Charlotte, NC that isn't shaving her legs until the 19th of Jan! My goal is to raise $50,000 for the Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation and I think we will get close. If you know anyone that wants to help have the, reach out to me directly at promotingglobalhairloss@gmail.com. They don't have to shave their head, they can host a guest bartender evening, hell, they can sell lemonade on the corner - I don't care as long as we raise funds for the MMRF. If you're overseas and want to do a local charity I'm fine with that as well. I just want a cure for this disease and anything I can do to move that along I will do.

Thanks in advance for your help!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: