Friday, January 23, 2009

The Obvious

In Case you haven't gotten the basic message here...if you haven't had a general physical in the last 2 years (or in some of your cases, 10 years) then get your ass to a doctor - get over the "moooonnnn river" - and get it done!

I caught this before anything serious has really happened. It's sh*tty news but I caught it early. I know people that haven't caught this until they were in a middle of a marathon and two of their vertabrae compressed and he fell like a brick (a brick in massive pain!) Better to learn what's going on now than wait till something happens and then find out it's a truckload more serious than you thought.

Go to the doctor - EVERY YEAR! Tell 'em I sent you!

1 comment:

Andy said...

Shout if you need anything. I'm happy to help drink your share until you are back at it.