Saturday, November 7, 2009

90 MPH

So the Dex is definitely kicking in. Where last weekend I was unable to notice a difference, the last few days it has most definitely been noticeable. My tipping point, or threshold for stupidity has dropped dramatically. If, on a scale of one to ten, with one being the lowest, I would usually trigger an insane rant (or muffled naughty word) at a level of 8. As of yesterday I believe that level has now reduced to .01.
Delivery bikers are my nemesis (I have the light you ignorant $&@&$!). Taxi cabs are a close second. Some clients at work have recently joined those ranks.
But on a serious note, I find myself blowing up more quickly with the kids. I'm trying to closely monitor as part of me is wanting to make sure the kids understand there are boundaries for what they can and cannot do. However, if my level of ptlatience has decreased then I need to make sure I understand that and deal accordingly.
To be clear with everyone I'm noting it here as it's something on my mind that I'm trying to monitor to keep balance. It isn't a problem and I don't need any assistance or advice. As I said at the very beginning, it's my post to rant and rave and if you find it interesting then great. If not, apols and I'll send you the link to Brittany Spears' blog!
That's all for now!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: